Mutillidae Born To Be Hacker
What Is OWASP Mutillidae
OWASP Mutillidae is a open source and free vulnerable web-application, Mutillidae can be installed on Linux and Windows using LAMP, WAMP, and XAMMP.
This is an easy-to-use web hacking environment designed for labs,Security,CTF, and vulnerability assessment tool targets.
- Easily install by dropping project files into the “htdocs” folder of XAMPP
- User can switch between secure and insecure modes
- Bubble-hints are help to point out the vulnerable locations
- System can be restored to default with single-click
- Has over 40 vulnerabilities and challenges
How to download
Download it from Here or https://sourceforge.net/projects/mutillidae/